Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
20 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Phone: (852) 2369 1111
4.0/5 1082 reviews
THE CROWN ON HONG KONG'S GOLDEN MILE
Located along Victoria Harbour, Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is in the heart of Kowloon’s business, shopping, and entertainment district. The ferry terminal and subway (MTR) stations are only steps away, and Hong Kong International Airport is only 35 minutes from the Hotel.
The hotel’s 782 sleek, inviting guest rooms and suites are ideal places to relax, work, or play. Many offer a postcard view of Victoria Harbour. Sheraton Towers features private reception and the exclusive Towers Lounge on the 16th floor.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Book Early & Save More
Early bird gets the best deal.
Plan your trip in advance and stay longer for huge savings!
*minimum 2-night stay is required.
- Up to 15% OFF for advance booking
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 1,082 verified guest reviews
79%of our guests
recommend this hotel
It has been a while for me since I was here last what a pity. Great location great location great location good service good service good service did I miss something.
- 782 well-appointed guestrooms and suites
- 1-minute walk to subway (MTR) station
- Fully equipped health club with temperature-controlled rooftop pool offering Victoria Harbour views
- Complimentary smartphone during your stay for unlimited 3G data and local calls
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby and restaurants
- Full-service business center
- SPG Category 5
- Check-in: 3:00PM
- Check-out: 12:00PM
- Before 6:00AM: recommend booking the previous night
- 6:00AM-10:00AM: 50% of daily room rate
EVENTS PERFECTED AT SHERATON HONG KONG
With a total of 1,398 square meters (15,043 square feet) for the Ballroom and 14 sophisticated function rooms, Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers offers versatility to suit all types of events and weddings.
- The Ballroom offers a pillar-less space of 498 square meters (5,360 square feet) accommodating gala events of up to 600 guests
- The Ching Room comes with a connecting alfresco courtyard perfect for cocktail events and wedding ceremony
- The Oyster & Wine Bar on the top floor accommodates up to 99 guests with a panoramic view of Victoria Harbour
- Dedicated Event or Wedding Concierge for your event
DELECTABLE DINING OPTIONS AT SHERATON HONG KONG
Our acclaimed restaurants and lounges offer cuisines from around the world as well as the very best of Hong Kong.
- The Café
- Celestial Court Chinese Restaurant
- Unkai Japanese Cuisine
- Oyster & Wine Bar
- Sky Lounge
- Lobby Lounge
Hours Of Operation
Set along bustling Victoria Harbour, the Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is at the tip of Nathan Road. We are in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui – the business, shopping, and cultural district of Hong Kong. The Hong Kong Space Museum, Cultural Center, and major corporate offices are within easy reach.