Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
20 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Phone: (852) 2369 1111
4.0/5 (981 reviews)
THE CROWN ON HONG KONG'S GOLDEN MILE
Located along Victoria Harbour, Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is in the heart of Kowloon’s business, shopping, and entertainment district. The ferry terminal and subway (MTR) stations are only steps away, and Hong Kong International Airport is only 35 minutes from the Hotel.
The hotel’s 782 sleek, inviting guest rooms and suites are ideal places to relax, work, or play. Many offer a postcard view of Victoria Harbour. Sheraton Towers features private reception and the exclusive Towers Lounge on the 16th floor.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
ELEVATE YOUR STAY
We believe bigger holidays are better.
Upgrade & treat yourself and your loved ones with exceptional offers at our premium rooms!
- 20% OFF on Executive Suite, Towers Executive Suite or Towers Harbour View Suite
- 10% OFF on Towers Deluxe Harbour View Room, Towers Harbour View Room or Towers Deluxe Room
- Complimentary daily deluxe breakfast with Harbour View
- Access to Towers Lounge with evening cocktails
- Private check-in and check-out on Level 16
- Complimentary high speed internet access & local calls
- 10% discount at hotel restaurants & lounges
*Minimum stay of two consecutive nights.
Book now for an elevated experience!
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 981 verified guest reviews
81%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We have just spent an amazing week at the Sheraton, Hong Kong and our stay there certainly made for a great holiday. Nothing was too much trouble and everybody was so kind and helpful. We could not have asked for better and would certainly have no hesitation to recommend it to others whether for business or pleasure.
- 782 well-appointed guestrooms and suites
- 1-minute walk to subway (MTR) station
- Fully equipped health club with temperature-controlled rooftop pool offering Victoria Harbour views
- Complimentary smartphone during your stay for unlimited 3G data and local calls
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby and restaurants
- Full-service business center
- SPG Category 5
- Check-in: 3:00PM
- Check-out: 12:00PM
- Before 6:00AM: recommend booking the previous night
- 6:00AM-10:00AM: 50% of daily room rate
EVENTS PERFECTED AT SHERATON HONG KONG
With a total of 1,398 square meters (15,043 square feet) for the Ballroom and 14 sophisticated function rooms, Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers offers versatility to suit all types of events and weddings.
- The Ballroom offers a pillar-less space of 498 square meters (5,360 square feet) accommodating gala events of up to 600 guests
- The Ching Room comes with a connecting alfresco courtyard perfect for cocktail events and wedding ceremony
- The Oyster & Wine Bar on the top floor accommodates up to 99 guests with a panoramic view of Victoria Harbour
- Dedicated Event or Wedding Concierge for your event
DELECTABLE DINING OPTIONS AT SHERATON HONG KONG
Our acclaimed restaurants and lounges offer cuisines from around the world as well as the very best of Hong Kong.
- The Café
- Celestial Court Chinese Restaurant
- Unkai Japanese Cuisine
- Oyster & Wine Bar
- Sky Lounge
- Lobby Lounge
Hours Of Operation
Set along bustling Victoria Harbour, the Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is at the tip of Nathan Road. We are in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui – the business, shopping, and cultural district of Hong Kong. The Hong Kong Space Museum, Cultural Center, and major corporate offices are within easy reach.
- Haiphong Road Temporary Market
- Shanghai Street
- Star Street Precinct
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Ashley Road
- Lan Kwai Fong
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- Ngong Ping 360
- Ocean Park
- Peak Tower
- Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
- Avenue of Stars
- Chung King Mansion
- Golden Bauhinia Square
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Kowloon Park
- The Peak
- Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower
- Hong Kong Museum of History
- Hong Kong Science Museum
- Kowloon Mosque and Islamic Centre
- Tian Tan Buddha
- Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal
- MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui Station
- MTR Hung Hom Station
- Star Ferry Pier
- Jumbo Floating Restaurant
- Harbour City
- Jade Market
- K11 Shopping Mall
- Ladies Market
- Park Lane Shopper's Boulevard
- Temple Street
- The One