Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
20 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Phone: (852) 2369 1111
4.0/5 1072 reviews
THE CROWN ON HONG KONG'S GOLDEN MILE
Located along Victoria Harbour, Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is in the heart of Kowloon’s business, shopping, and entertainment district. The ferry terminal and subway (MTR) stations are only steps away, and Hong Kong International Airport is only 35 minutes from the Hotel.
The hotel’s 782 sleek, inviting guest rooms and suites are ideal places to relax, work, or play. Many offer a postcard view of Victoria Harbour. Sheraton Towers features private reception and the exclusive Towers Lounge on the 16th floor.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
One-Two-Free Family Package
Take your family fun to the max with the all-new "One-Two-Free Family Package" which takes cares of everything you need for your family getaway in this dynamic city with exciting exclusive perks for your stay.
Book your next vacation before Jul 13, 2018 and enjoy 50% off the second room for your children with complimentary daily breakfast, offering ample space for your family to have fun and relax in comfort. What’s more, kids up to 12 years old will receive a free treat on the house at our signature buffets in The Café upon patronage of an accompanying adult. Little guests will be welcomed with a fun-filled entertainment kit upon arrival before getting pampered by the sumptuous buffet spread of international cuisines and mouthwatering desserts. To help you explore different sides of the vibrant city, enjoy an exclusive 50% off the signature Hong Kong Island Orientation Tour upon purchase of any selected local tours at Splendid Tours & Travel Ltd (located on Level 2 of the Hotel).
Act now and take advantage of this Sheraton website-exclusive offer and make the most of your precious family time in Hong Kong.
The One-Two-Free Family Package includes:
- Enjoy 50% off the second room* for children up to 21 years old
- Complimentary daily breakfast at The Café
- Kids dine free - Enjoy a complimentary buffet** for one child aged under 12 upon purchase of an adult buffet at The Café
- Exclusive 50% off Hong Kong Island Orientation Tour at Splendid Tours upon purchase of selected regular priced local tours
* Minimum 3 consecutive nights of stay required
** One complimentary buffet per room
Book Early & Save More
Early bird gets the best deal.
Plan your trip in advance and stay longer for huge savings!
*minimum 2-night stay is required.
- Up to 20% OFF for 30-day advance booking
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 1,072 verified guest reviews
79%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Stayed for 2 nights for a personal trip, on arrival was greeted by front desk staff and sent to the Towers reception, the agent there, Joanne was very professional and helpful with my stay, was upgraded to Tower Harbor View room, and went over all the benefits for me. The breakfast at the oysters lounge was pretty good, not too large a selection, but tasty food.
On the day of checkout, I tried the japanese restaurant Unkai for lunch, great food and value. Also helped me setup the Express checkout so that the meal would charge directly to my room, and I could be on my way directly without heading back up to the front desk.
Hotel is centrally located, right by the harbor front in TST, so very convenient no matter where you want to go, MTR is right downstairs through SOGO. Lots of restaurants and food choices nearby too.
If i had to give a negative, the room size was a little small, but that is expected for prime real estate in Hong Kong. Also the outer exterior of the hotel seems a bit dated.
- 782 well-appointed guestrooms and suites
- 1-minute walk to subway (MTR) station
- Fully equipped health club with temperature-controlled rooftop pool offering Victoria Harbour views
- Complimentary smartphone during your stay for unlimited 3G data and local calls
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby and restaurants
- Full-service business center
- SPG Category 5
- Check-in: 3:00PM
- Check-out: 12:00PM
- Before 6:00AM: recommend booking the previous night
- 6:00AM-10:00AM: 50% of daily room rate
EVENTS PERFECTED AT SHERATON HONG KONG
With a total of 1,398 square meters (15,043 square feet) for the Ballroom and 14 sophisticated function rooms, Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers offers versatility to suit all types of events and weddings.
- The Ballroom offers a pillar-less space of 498 square meters (5,360 square feet) accommodating gala events of up to 600 guests
- The Ching Room comes with a connecting alfresco courtyard perfect for cocktail events and wedding ceremony
- The Oyster & Wine Bar on the top floor accommodates up to 99 guests with a panoramic view of Victoria Harbour
- Dedicated Event or Wedding Concierge for your event
DELECTABLE DINING OPTIONS AT SHERATON HONG KONG
Our acclaimed restaurants and lounges offer cuisines from around the world as well as the very best of Hong Kong.
- The Café
- Celestial Court Chinese Restaurant
- Unkai Japanese Cuisine
- Oyster & Wine Bar
- Sky Lounge
- Lobby Lounge
Hours Of Operation
Set along bustling Victoria Harbour, the Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is at the tip of Nathan Road. We are in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui – the business, shopping, and cultural district of Hong Kong. The Hong Kong Space Museum, Cultural Center, and major corporate offices are within easy reach.
- Haiphong Road Temporary Market
- Shanghai Street
- Star Street Precinct
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Ashley Road
- Lan Kwai Fong
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- Ngong Ping 360
- Ocean Park
- Peak Tower
- Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
- Avenue of Stars
- Chung King Mansion
- Golden Bauhinia Square
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Kowloon Park
- The Peak
- Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower
- Hong Kong Museum of History
- Hong Kong Science Museum
- Kowloon Mosque and Islamic Centre
- Tian Tan Buddha
- Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal
- MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui Station
- MTR Hung Hom Station
- Star Ferry Pier
- Jumbo Floating Restaurant
- Harbour City
- Jade Market
- K11 Shopping Mall
- Ladies Market
- Park Lane Shopper's Boulevard
- Temple Street
- The One