Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
20 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Phone: (852) 2369 1111
4.0/5 33 reviews
THE CROWN ON HONG KONG'S GOLDEN MILE
Located along Victoria Harbour, Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is in the heart of Kowloon’s business, shopping, and entertainment district. The ferry terminal and subway (MTR) stations are only steps away, and Hong Kong International Airport is only 35 minutes from the Hotel.
The hotel’s 782 sleek, inviting guest rooms and suites are ideal places to relax, work, or play. Many offer a postcard view of Victoria Harbour. Sheraton Towers features private reception and the exclusive Towers Lounge on the 16th floor.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 33 verified guest reviews
81%of our guests
recommend this hotel
If you are in HK for work or play, make sure you pend a night or 2 at the W. the staff are amazing - after being a week long conference in a more traditional hotel, arriving at the W was a breath of fresh air! Thank you to all the staff - they treated us like royalty.
The roof top pool and bar are a must, even if it is to have a drink - the view and perspective on HK is one of a kind.
We had yum cha at the restaurant on the ground floor with some local friends and they were impressed - which says something, as there is so much choice in HK.
Thank you again to all the staff, and we are next passing through we will definitely be back!
- 782 well-appointed guestrooms and suites
- 1-minute walk to subway (MTR) station
- Fully equipped health club with temperature-controlled rooftop pool offering Victoria Harbour views
- Complimentary smartphone during your stay for unlimited 3G data and local calls
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby and restaurants
- Full-service business center
- SPG Category 5
- Check-in: 3:00PM
- Check-out: 12:00PM
- Before 6:00AM: recommend booking the previous night
- 6:00AM-10:00AM: 50% of daily room rate
EVENTS PERFECTED AT SHERATON HONG KONG
With a total of 1,398 square meters (15,043 square feet) for the Ballroom and 14 sophisticated function rooms, Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers offers versatility to suit all types of events and weddings.
- The Ballroom offers a pillar-less space of 498 square meters (5,360 square feet) accommodating gala events of up to 600 guests
- The Ching Room comes with a connecting alfresco courtyard perfect for cocktail events and wedding ceremony
- The Oyster & Wine Bar on the top floor accommodates up to 99 guests with a panoramic view of Victoria Harbour
- Dedicated Event or Wedding Concierge for your event
DELECTABLE DINING OPTIONS AT SHERATON HONG KONG
Our acclaimed restaurants and lounges offer cuisines from around the world as well as the very best of Hong Kong.
- The Café
- Celestial Court Chinese Restaurant
- Unkai Japanese Cuisine
- Oyster & Wine Bar
- Sky Lounge
- Lobby Lounge
Hours Of Operation
Set along bustling Victoria Harbour, the Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is at the tip of Nathan Road. We are in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui – the business, shopping, and cultural district of Hong Kong. The Hong Kong Space Museum, Cultural Center, and major corporate offices are within easy reach.
- Haiphong Road Temporary Market
- Shanghai Street
- Star Street Precinct
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Ashley Road
- Lan Kwai Fong
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- Ngong Ping 360
- Ocean Park
- Peak Tower
- Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
- Avenue of Stars
- Chung King Mansion
- Golden Bauhinia Square
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Kowloon Park
- The Peak
- Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower
- Hong Kong Museum of History
- Hong Kong Science Museum
- Kowloon Mosque and Islamic Centre
- Tian Tan Buddha
- Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal
- MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui Station
- MTR Hung Hom Station
- Star Ferry Pier
- Jumbo Floating Restaurant
- Harbour City
- Jade Market
- K11 Shopping Mall
- Ladies Market
- Park Lane Shopper's Boulevard
- Temple Street
- The One