The Vivacious Sunday Champagne Brunch
ENG | 中文
The much sought-after seafood Sunday brunch at Oyster & Wine Bar undergoes a menu upgrade and will be the first and exclusive restaurant in Hong Kong to introduce free-flowing Perrier-Jouët Blanc de Blancs Champagne into the already copious menu of succulent seafood and lavish delights.
The Vivacious Sunday Champagne Brunch
Head to the top floor of Sheraton Hong Kong where you could soak in the million-dollar Victoria Harbour view while indulging in unlimited servings of jet-fresh oysters and seafood, juicy steaks and an extensive spread of mouth-watering appetizers, hot dishes and desserts. The brunch features free-flowing Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut, Perrier-Jouët Blason Rosé and the newly released Perrier-Jouët Blanc de Blancs at your choice.
Elevate your seafood indulgence
Succulent chilled Alaskan king crab legs, snow crabs, whelks and king prawns, not to mention the array of delicate appetizers and cold cuts including sashimi and sushi, salmon specialties, salads and vintage cheese collection.
Don’t miss other savoury delights such as Oyster & Wine Bar signature USDA prime ribs, the ever popular lobster bisque and classic French bouillabaisse, the meticulously home-cured beetroot gravlax and the decadent eggs benedict with Canadian bacon.
Continue your tasting journey and select your choice of main course from the tailor-made menu. Highlights include US beef tenderloin, Barbarie duck breast with seared Rougie foie gras, classic lobster thermidor, grilled tiger prawn topped with lemon croûtons with thyme and many more.
The perfect brunch experience would not be complete without some fine bubbles to pair with
Since its foundation in 1811, the champagne house Perrier-Jouët has crafted elegant, floral wines of rare finesse with a chardonnay hallmark, which pairs perfectly with the jet-fresh oysters and seafood.
- Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut – The beautiful golden hue and its lively freshness of fruity and floral aromas makes her the best partner for white meats and crispy vegetables.
- Perrier-Jouët Blason Rosé – A delicious blend of rose and orange flowers which brings the sensual freshness and full-bodied aroma, perfectly matches with the plates of salmon, duck breasts and lamb.
- Perrier-Jouët Blanc de Blancs – newly launched in March 2017,perfectly expresses the freshness and vitality of Chardonnay grapes with a gold-green colour and a nose of elderberry, acacia, honey suckle and citrus. The bright and fresh flavours full of citric tang with the characteristic mineral notes perfects herself as an aperitif and also the ideal complement for jet-fresh oysters as well as a wide range of delicacies.
The Vivacious Sunday Champagne Brunch featuring Perrier-Jouët Champagne
Every Sunday 12:00NN - 3:00PM
Perrier-Jouët Champagne Brunch｜HK$998 per person
Free-flow of Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut, Epernay NV, white and red wine
Perrier-Jouët Champagne Rosé Brunch ｜HK$1,298 per person
Free-flow of Perrier-Jouët Blason Rosé, Epernay NV and all of the above
Perrier-Jouët Platinum Champagne Brunch｜HK$1,498 per person
Free-flow of Perrier-Jouët Blanc de Blancs, Epernay NV and all of the above
* Upgrade to champagne rosé brunch and platinum champagne brunch applies to all patrons in the same table.
** The Perrier-Jouët Belle Époque series are available for order upon request.
*** Please enjoy Perrier Jouët responsibly.
Subject to 10% service charge.
Credit Card Offers
Hang Seng / HSBC Platinum Card Holders
15% off food consumption*
American Express Card Holders
Hang Seng / HSBC Standard Card Holders
12% off food consumption*
* Black-out dates and other terms & conditions apply, please contact our staff for further details.
Oyster & Wine Bar
18/F Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
Reservations: +852 2369 1111